WE DO NOT SUGGEST REPAINT FIRE PITS!
- We painting these fire pits in different steps or in different ways.
- To have a evenly color effect, we paint them in 5 times, seal coat – primer coat ( basic color ) – hand painting 1 or 2 times – protective paint.
- Concrete look (Natural mottled) – basic color mixing in cement while molding , after demold for at least 7 days, cover with seal coat/protective coat.
- The surface of the fire pit is covered with protective coat ( It can be lasted in outdoor for more than 2 years. ), the new painting with high probability may come off after a period of time. If we had to repainted them, do as below.
First of all, cleaning up fire pit surface completely.
( Using sand-paper to polishing surface of fire pits until it looks ugly, to make sure protective coat are sweeped away )
Second, color painting, pay attention to the thickness of the painting.
- Water paint ( Recommed, formaldehyde is less )
- Outdoor paint
- Interior decoration paint
- Metallic paint
- Oil paint
Third, covered with protective coating (one of varnish).